The Zimmer ATS 3000 Tourniquet System is a dual-port, dual-cuff medical tourniquet system that supplies and measures pressure independently. This pneumatic tourniquet system is unique due to its advanced features, reliability while maintaining patient safety.
This unit incorporates Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) sensing, which combines the latest advancement in tourniquet technology. This inclusion and development fit well with Zimmer’s established tradition of safety and convenience. The Zimmer ATS 3000 also has self-check calibration, cuff alert/lockout, and visual/audio alarms, which is crucial in the clinical environment.
- LOP (Limb Occlusion Pressure) – Optional Sensor Available
- Self-Check Calibration – This tourniquet system automatically checks the accuracy of the machine each time the unit is powered off, saving time, and providing rapid feedback.
- Cuff Alert/Lockout – Cuff remains inflated even if power is turned off
- Dual Cuffs? Allow Bilateral or Bier Block Procedures With Critical Monitoring
- Lightweight Unit – Carrying Handle
- Easy to Read LCD Display
- Optional Cart Available
- Accessories (Cuffs & Hoses) Are Also Available
- Battery Life: 4 Hours of Backup, Maintains Pressure if AC Power is Temporarily Lost