User experience is central to the Passport V patient monitor that packs dependability, knowledge and expertise into a portable device. This patient monitor will be an asset to any healthcare environment due to the vast array of features and extreme ease of use. Terrain Biomedical is a leading supplier of refurbished patient monitors like the Passport V to practices across the medical field.
The GI/Endoscopy and Labor and Delivery areas of your hospital will enjoy the rich feature set that includes choice of CO2 and SpO2 technologies. To increase monitoring of your more critical patients, the Passport V has a secondary display and allows for interfacing with secondary devices.
Simple, Easy to Use Patient Monitor
A commitment to simplicity led to the creation of an interface on these patient monitors that is both straightforward and predictable. This shortens your learning curve and allows you to perform functions quickly and easily display patient information. This all allows you to spend more time with your patient.
The Passport V will be familiar to you if you have used other Mindray patient monitors. Many of the same features such as one touch quick keys, Navigator Knob and a large, vibrant display are found on this patient monitor. You can even pair it with the Gas Module 3 for use in the operating room.
Passport V Fits Long-Term Plans
You can easily move the patient monitor from room to room with a quick release. The Passport V can connect to both wired and wireless environments that allows you to continuously monitor your patients, even while moving them. Together with the e-Gateway Integration Manager™ you can create a powerful data management system.
Passport 2 Upgrade & Enhancements
- Upgrade Power Supply to Lithium Ion Batteries (2.5X Battery Life)
- Upgrade LCD Displays: No Scratches, Brighter Screen
- Replace All Worn-Out Keypads with New Displays
- Upgrade Monitor from Monochrome to Color
- Repair Any Cracks in Front or Rear Housing
- Replacement 28 Pin RAM memory IC – (1/3 the cost of the OEM)
- Monitor Size: 9.5″H x 11.9″W x 7.4″D (24.1 cm x 30.2cm x 18.8cm))
- Weight: 14.3 Lbs with 2 Batteries, 11.4 Lbs without Batteries
Popular Products and Services For All Patient Monitoring
- Full Calibration + Performance Testing
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- SLA Batteries
- Monitor Accessory Kits
- Comports for Networking
- 5-Agent Gas Modules
- Mounting Brackets + Rolling Stands