The Mindray Datascope Passport 2 features an interface which allows healthcare professionals to easily access patient information. Information is displayed plainly and sensibly. Designed for surgery, bedside monitoring and transport applications, the Datascope Passport 2 is often configured with optional mainstream end-tidal CO2.
Due to its light weight and portability, this monitor is valuable for multi-parameter monitoring needs in a variety of healthcare settings. The Mindray Passport 2 displays information on its wide interface, allowing for personal preferences to be set. With custom setting retention, the Passport 2 requires minimal set-up while allowing fast access to immediate needs.
This reconditioned patient monitor is very popular in the veterinary market, as well as the human clinical care environment. This monitor works well for neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and adult patients. This monitor is often chosen due to its reliability, serviceability and affordable price point.
This monitor also has the ability to be upgraded to satisfy the needs of any health professional, while maintaining its true value in the working environment.
Passport 2 Upgrade & Enhancements
- Upgrade Power Supply to Lithium Ion Batteries (2.5X Battery Life)
- Upgrade LCD Displays: No Scratches, Brighter Screen
- Replace All Worn-Out Keypads with New Displays
- Upgrade Monitor from Monochrome to Color
- Repair Any Cracks in Front or Rear Housing
- Replacement 28 Pin RAM memory IC – (1/3 the cost of the OEM)
- Monitor Size: 9.5″H x 11.9″W x 7.4″D (24.1 cm x 30.2cm x 18.8cm))
- Weight: 14.3 Lbs with 2 Batteries, 11.4 Lbs without Batteries
Popular Products and Services For All Patient Monitoring
- Full Calibration + Performance Testing
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- SLA Batteries
- Monitor Accessory Kits
- Comports for Networking
- 5-Agent Gas Modules
- Mounting Brackets + Rolling Stands