- Instant Response technology that ensures the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type.
- Three internal microcontrollers that reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed.
- Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50 percent when using Instant Response TM technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high-frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
- Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling.
- Compatible with the exclusive Computer Motion Hermes Voice Command System.